This blog was started by me whilst off work after an accident,
to enable it to continue please consider making a small donation via PayPal, which will contribute towards my internet costs,
say 10p-20p a download. Thank you

Friday 24 December 2010

Gary Numan-Manchester Academy 8 Mar 08

Intro
Replicas
Me I disconnect from you
Do you need the service?
Praying to the aliens
We have a technical
I nearly married a human (2)
Down in the park
The crazies
When machines rock
Only a downstat
Happy Birthday to you
The machman
It must have been years (false start)
It must have been years
We are so fragile
You are in my vision
Are ‘friends’ electric?
Happy Birthday to you
Cars
Everyday I die
A prayer for the unborn


M Audio Microtrack II Recording FLAC
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3EUZUP90

1 comment:

  1. Been looking for an audience recording of this gig. Much Appreciated ...

    ReplyDelete