This blog was started by me whilst off work after an accident,
to enable it to continue please consider making a small donation via PayPal, which will contribute towards my internet costs,
say 10p-20p a download. Thank you

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Sex Pistols-Barcelona Summercase Festival Parc del Fòrum Movistar Stage 19 Jul 08

Intro-You’ll never see an England
Pretty vacant
Seventeen
No feelings
New York
Did you no wrong
Liar
I do like to be beside the seaside
Holidays in the sun
Belsen was a gas
Submission
Stepping stone
No fun
Problems
God save the queen
EMI
Bodies
Anarchy in the UK
Silver machine
Roadrunner


M Audio Microtrack II Recording FLAC


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P74ILH5O



3 comments:

  1. silver machine and roadrunner missing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this - It's not often I come across a Sex Pistols gig that I want- I cant wait to hear this

    ReplyDelete