This blog was started by me whilst off work after an accident,
to enable it to continue please consider making a small donation via PayPal, which will contribute towards my internet costs,
say 10p-20p a download. Thank you

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Julian Cope-Manchester Band On The Wall 24 Feb 11


?
Upwards at 45 degrees
Like Leila Khaled said
Julian in the underworld
Head hang low
When I walked through the land of fear
Promised land
I’m your daddy
Soul desert (false start)
Soul desert
All I am is loving you
Paranormal in the West Country
Come the revolution
O King of chaos
Screaming secrets
Sunspots
Robert Mitchum
Las Vegas basement
Kolly Kibbers birthday
The great dominions
Autogeddon blues
Socrates mine enemy
The greatness and perfection of love
Out of my mind on dope and speed
Pristeen
Incomplete tracklist
M Audio Microtrack II Recording FLAC
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M50T2T14

No comments:

Post a Comment