This blog was started by me whilst off work after an accident,
to enable it to continue please consider making a small donation via PayPal, which will contribute towards my internet costs,
say 10p-20p a download. Thank you

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Echo & The Bunnymen-Liverpool Olympia 11 Dec 10

Going up
Stars are stars
Pride
Monkeys
Crocodiles
Rescue
Villiers terrace / Roadhouse blues
Pictures on my wall
All that jazz
Happy death men
Show of strength
With a hip
Over the wall
It was a pleasure
A promise
Heaven up here
The disease
All my colours
No dark things
Turquoise days
All I want
Lips like sugar
Bring on the dancing horses
Nothing lasts forever / The fountain / Walk on the wild side
The killing moon
The cutter

THIS REPLACES THE PREVIOUSLY POSTED VERSION, POPS AND CLICKS ERADICATED
M Audio Microtrack II Recording FLAC
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q93KP0QL

No comments:

Post a Comment