This blog was started by me whilst off work after an accident,
to enable it to continue please consider making a small donation via PayPal, which will contribute towards my internet costs,
say 10p-20p a download. Thank you

Monday 28 February 2011

John Cale-Manchester University 21 Jan 07

Intro-Drone
Reading my mind
Hey Ray
Save us
Helen Of Troy
Sold motel
Hush
Outta the bag
Model Beirut recital
A day in the life of the common cold
Big white cloud
Walkin' the dog
Fear (is a man's best friend)
Dirtyass rock'n'roll
Gravel drive
You know more than I know
Cable hogue
Leaving it up to you
Chorale
Pablo Picasso
Mary Lou

M Audio Microtrack II Recording FLAC

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P2VUHXZQ

1 comment:

  1. Intro Drone
    Reading My Mind
    Hey Ray
    Save Us
    Helen of Troy
    Sold Motel
    Hush
    Outta The Bag
    Model Beirut Recital
    A Day In The Life Of The Common Cold
    Big White Cloud
    Walkin' The Dog
    Fear (Is A Man's Best Friend)
    Dirty Ass Rock 'N' Roll
    Gravel Drive
    You Know More Than I know
    Cable Hogue
    Leaving It Up To You
    Chorale
    Pablo Picasso/Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete