This blog was started by me whilst off work after an accident,
to enable it to continue please consider making a small donation via PayPal, which will contribute towards my internet costs,
say 10p-20p a download. Thank you

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Ultravox-Manchester Apollo 8 Apr 10

New Europeans
Passing strangers
We stand alone
Mr. X
Visions in Blue
The thin wall
I remember (death in the afternoon)
Astradyne
Rage in Eden
Lament
Hymn
One small day
All stood still
White China
Vienna
Reap the wild wind
Dancing with tears in my eyes
Love's great adventure
Sleepwalk
The voice

M Audio Microtrack II Recording FLAC
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SEH2376H

2 comments:

  1. Thanks tons for all the ultravox. I am in the process of posting all my ultravox (including 3 1979 shows w/ Midge!!) at my blog. Check it out if you are interested. Feel free to report any you would care to.

    May I repost some your shows? My uploads, of course, unless you are trying to build megaupload points. Either way is OK by me.

    Of course, if you would rather I did not upload your shows, let me know. I would at least like to put up an announcement and link to your site if that is OK.

    Thanks again,

    Craig aka TorchLitCat

    http://torchlitcatstunzz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete