This blog was started by me whilst off work after an accident,
to enable it to continue please consider making a small donation via PayPal, which will contribute towards my internet costs,
say 10p-20p a download. Thank you

Sunday 17 July 2011

Sparks-London Royal Festival Hall 19 Oct 02

1st Set
The rhythm thief
How do I get to Carnegie Hall?
What are all these bands so angry about?
I married myself
Ride 'em cowboy
My baby's taking me home
Your call's very important to us please hold
Ugly guys with beautiful girls
Suburban homeboy

2nd Set
Hasta manana Monsieur
Something for the girl with everything
Don't leave me alone with her
The No. 1 song in Heaven / Never turn your back on mother earth
Balls
Wondergirl
Hospitality on parade
When I kiss you (I hear Charlie Parker playing)
This town ain't big enough for both of us

4 comments: