This blog was started by me whilst off work after an accident,
to enable it to continue please consider making a small donation via PayPal, which will contribute towards my internet costs,
say 10p-20p a download. Thank you

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Easterhouse-Ashton Witchwood 23 Jan 92

Las Vegas wedding
Get back to Russia
1969
I hope I die before I get old
Love is courtesy of fire
Up on the roof
Sony Profesional Walkman WM-D6 Cassette Recording FLAC
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V9FVFQC0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SIIE6MZQ


3 comments:

  1. didn't even know they were active in 1992, but great to hear this! Where on earth did you get this from? A

    ReplyDelete
  2. i recorded it! along with more or less everything else on here, there was a scrap in the middle when the soundman wiped the entire desk due to pro ira comments from the stage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can heard - it certainly sounded like it was a bundle of laughs - lol.

    Have you got any other Easterhouse goodies?

    ReplyDelete