This blog was started by me whilst off work after an accident,
to enable it to continue please consider making a small donation via PayPal, which will contribute towards my internet costs,
say 10p-20p a download. Thank you

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Hugh Cornwell-Manchester University 12 Oct 12


Hugh Cornwell-Manchester University 12 Oct 12 (First Set)
Totem and taboo
The face
I want one of those
Stuck in Daily Mail land
Bad vibrations
God is a woman
Love me slender
Gods guns and gays
A street called Carroll
In the dead of night

Hugh Cornwell-Manchester University 12 Oct 12 (Second Set)
I feel like a wog
Bitching
Dead ringer
Dagenham Dave
Bring on the nubiles
Something better change
No more heroes
Peasant in the big shitty
Burning up time
English towns
School mam
Strange little girl
I’m going to the city
Nice ‘n’ sleazy

1 comment: