This blog was started by me whilst off work after an accident,
to enable it to continue please consider making a small donation via PayPal, which will contribute towards my internet costs,
say 10p-20p a download. Thank you

Sunday 2 January 2011

Morrissey-Manchester G-MEX 23 Dec 06

Intro
Panic
First of the gang to die
The youngest was the most loved
You have killed me
Disappointed
Ganglord
I'll never be anybody's hero now
William it was really nothing
Irish blood English heart
I will see you in far off places
Girlfriend in a coma
Everyday is like Sunday
In the future when all's well
I've changed my plea to guilty
Let me kiss you
The national front disco
Dear god please help me
How soon is now?
I just want to see the boy happy
Life is a pigsty
Please please please let me get what I want
Don't make fun of daddy's voice


M Audio Microtrack II Recording FLAC
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BH3WYLAW

No comments:

Post a Comment