This blog was started by me whilst off work after an accident,
to enable it to continue please consider making a small donation via PayPal, which will contribute towards my internet costs,
say 10p-20p a download. Thank you

Sunday 2 January 2011

Sparks-Wolverhampton Civic Hall 3 Oct 06

Sparks-Wolverhampton Civic Hall 3 Oct 06 (First Set)
Dick around
Perfume
The very next fight
(Baby, baby) can I invade your country
Rock, rock, rock
Metaphor
Waterproof
Here Kitty
There's no such thing as aliens
As I sit to play the organ at The Notre Dame Cathedral

Sparks-Wolverhampton Civic Hall 3 Oct 06 (Second Set)
It's a sparks show
Atchoo
Something for the girl with everything
Tryouts for the human race
The number 1 song in heaven
Pineapple
Never turn your back on mother Earth
When do I get to sing “My way”?
This town aint big enough for both of us
Amateur hour
Happy hunting ground
Suburban homeboy
Change
Dick around


M Audio Microtrack II Recording FLAC
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=695BSC9G

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IO320B87
 

No comments:

Post a Comment